Enterprise Technology Architect
Shipping is an industry ripe for major digital disruption. Torvald Klaveness is taking a shaping role in Shipping with bold investments in technology to make the lives of our customers easier, more efficient and better informed. We now make equally bold investments to make the company digital inside. We wish to strengthen the IT & Development team with an Enterprise Technology Architect.
We are NOT looking for the traditional architect. We are looking for Can-doers, Problem-solvers and Ground-Shakers! We look for you who can draw fancy diagrams AND implement solutions. If you have a burning desire to transform an industry from the inside – this is your chance.
We look for a brave and ambitious Enterprise Technology Architect to be part of and strengthen the IT & Development team in Oslo to facilitate the company’s transformation. The main purpose of the role will be to align technology investments with company strategy and build digital capabilities to reach company targets.
Main roles and responsibilities:
- Advice Klaveness Management on technology investments and maintain a Klaveness technology investment- and divestment road map
- Convert company objectives into business-friendly data- and technology architecture maps
- Lead the team on Data Management including data integrations and data security
- Contribute to build team capabilities in Analytics, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Monitor trends and emerging technologies relevant to Klaveness
- Manage Projects to deliver capabilities in any of the above categories
- Experience with system thinking, both logically and conceptually, with ability to understand how complex systems are related
- Experience with data analysis techniques and data modelling
- An interest and understanding of big data- and cloud technologies such as Azure
- Open to change, proactive, structured and a “can do”-attitude
- Excellent communications and presentations skills, both in English and Norwegian
- Bachelor or Master degree in business, engineering, Information Management or computing subject
- 3 – 10 years of relevant work experience
- Experience from a leading consulting practice, preferably with technology orientation would be an advantage
- An exciting job in an international company with high velocity and great ambitions for the future
- Good opportunities for personal and professional development
- A good working environment in modern offices at Vækerø in Oslo
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Head of IT & Development, Lars Erik Luthman, phone +47 2252 6058/+47 995 11 439.
Your cover letter/application including CV, to be sent as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org marked “Enterprise Technology Architect”.