Klaveness Digital – Business Development (summer intern)
Do you want to help us grow our digital business?
Klaveness Digital is building smart shipping solutions to make the life of our customers easier, more efficient and better informed. Organized as an internal startup, Klaveness Digital is a small team responsible for all aspects of software development and commercialization including sales, marketing and customer success.
After successfully launching CARGO 1.0 to our pilot customers in March, we have increased our focus on building scalable and repeatable sales processes to grow our customer base.
As a result, we are looking for a summer intern that can help us identify leads through market research, populate our sales funnel in sales / CRM system and create templates to semi-automate our sales process.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Identify new customers and business opportunities through market research
- Populate the sales funnel with qualified leads by segment
- Create sales templates and scripts
- Contribute to the establishment of scalable sales processes
Experience and qualifications:
- Positive, team player with a can-do attitude
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills in English and good knowledge of a Scandinavian language
- Interested in being a part of a fast-paced tech environment
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to take initiative
- 3-4 years of higher education (or relevant work experience)
- Experience with sales automation and CRM tools is a plus
- Prior experience with B2B sales is a plus
- A unique opportunity for you to take part in our digital journey and shape our sales organization
- An environment that encourages innovative ideas, creativity and proactive thinking
- An internship for 6-8 weeks in modern offices at Vækerø in Oslo
- A potential stepping-stone to part-time or permanent employment in Klaveness Digital
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Simon Sebergsen, Business Development Manager, phone +47 975 62 672.
Post your application, your CV and latest degrees as well as a one minute video (optional, in English or Norwegian) as soon as possible by using this link: apply for position (i.e. www.cvideo.no/stilling/107)