Senior Business Controller
Klaveness is a leading operator in the global dry bulk industry and we are now seeking an experienced Business Controller responsible for advising and supporting the Dry Bulk business area.
Main tasks will be to prepare and present analyses and insights to be used in management’s decision making, prepare forecasts and periodic reports and participate or take lead in projects. We are looking for a proactive person, with high business and process understanding and good communication skills with the ability to effectively manage stake holders.
We are looking for a proactive person, with high business and process understanding and good communication skills with the ability to effectively manage stake holders.
The Business Controller will be part of Group Finance and report to Head of Group Finance.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Acts as an important business partner and adviser for business managers
- Preparation of forecasts and analyses, converting them into insights for management decisions
- Management reporting related to the Dry bulk business area
- Develop and assess ongoing processes to identify areas for improvement.
- Participate or take lead in different projects, both within Group Finance, but also across the organization
- Contribute in the Klaveness’ digital development
Qualifications and experience:
- Master in Economics/Finance/Accounting or other relevant discipline
- 3 – 5 years of relevant experience
- High level of business and process understanding
- Solid Excel skills and good IT knowledge
- General understanding of Norwegian accounting rules and principles
- Superior analytical skills, business-minded and curious
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to build strong work relationships and quickly establish credibility with relevant stakeholders
- Solid communications and presentation skills, both in English and Norwegian.
- An exciting job in an international company with high activity and great ambitions for the future.
- Good opportunities for personal and professional development.
- A good working environment in modern offices at Vækerø in Oslo.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact
Head of Group Finance, Petter Markussen, phone +47 2252 6420/+47 948 91 886 or
Head of HR, Trine Hellum, phone +47 2252 6339/+47 917 54 091.
Your cover letter/application including CV, to be sent as soon as possible to email@example.com marked “Senior Business Controller”.